Here's where our services shine.
20 Years of Higher Ed Marketing Experience
Why This Matters:
Higher ed marketing is challenging because you have to reach and engage future students, keep current students tuned in and then you have to keep parents and alumni informed so that they care about the opportunities and services offered. You constantly adjust to a changing audience with student age people and adults of all ages.
ASST. V.P., UNIVERSITY MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
- Managed and guided the technical and creative teams that designed and supported the university websites, digital marketing initiatives SEO and overall analytics.
- The website generates 19 million pageviews annually. Served on numerous technical, strategy, ADA, digital badge, and emergency communications committees.
- Planned and implemented the website CMS, email marketing, and approximately 100 other online tools.
- Developed relationships and managed outside agencies as part of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Served as subject matter expert on digital marketing for alumni and UCF Foundation communications teams.
- Created the web/social media network infrastructure to support our mission and marketing goals.
DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
- Served as a digital strategist responsible for helping senior management define and implement marketing programs and services using technology to strengthen alumni relations ROI.
- Managed vendor relations and infrastructure to support over 250 microsites that served the Duke community.
- Developed the editorial calendar and maintained a flow of content to constituents and business partners.
Digital marketing servies and campaigns that Jeff Garner worked on at FGCU through Nov. 2022. (Video by FGCU videographers, 360 by Jeff Garner)
Jeff’s work included an extensive amount of campaign strategy, target marketing, segmentation and working with vendors to budget and launch the campaign that totals nearly a $600,000 investment by FGCU. Jeff contributed to campaign elements for digital marketing, OTT, Billboards, print, TV and radio. Many elements were produced in-house by the talented FGCU team.
Video production by FGCU videographers