Our team is small but mighty.
I’m Jeff Garner and I’ve been a professional marketer for 25 years. I’ve been fortunate to have worked with many talented marketing and tech people over the years, and we work together as a freelance team. We help you use digital marketing services to connect with customers.
We have the ability to pull in team members to form the right resources so we can deliver great results at an affordable investment.
- Web Design/Content Management
- Content Strategy and SEO
- Digital Ad Campaign Creation and Management
- Google Analytics/Tag Manager Maintenance
Meet Jeff Garner
For the past seven years, I served as the Assistant V.P. of University Marketing & Communications at Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU). I was responsible for digital and traditional marketing initiatives that included brand management, campaign strategy and implementation. I led the redesign of the university’s website and implemented numerous systems that support the backbone of university marketing, communication and automation. Prior to FGCU, I was the Director of Communications at the University of Central Florida and Director of Technology at Duke University. My strengths include innovative marketing tactics, team building, relationship development and using technology to achieve business objectives. I am considered a quick thinker, problem solver, and an adaptable worker, with an entrepreneurial can-do attitude.
Skills that I can deliver today.
- Digital Strategy/Social Media/UX Planning
- Marketing Strategy/Brand Management
- Google Analytics/Tag Manager/SEO
- Business Development/Partner Relations
- Website/CMS Design and Management
- Workflow Management
- Editorial Content Management
- Email Campaign Development/Management
- Program Management/Product Management
- Sales Support/Staff Training
- Vendor Management
- Mobile App Design/Development
- Team Hiring and Development