Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you visit our website, fill out a form, or use certain features on the site. The types of information we collect include:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, which you voluntarily provide when you contact us or fill out a form on the site.
- Technical information, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system, which is automatically collected when you visit the site.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as sending you emails or newsletters.
- Improve the content and functionality of the site.
- Analyze site usage and improve our marketing efforts.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except as required by law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of jeffgarner.com, our visitors, or others.
Control of Your Information
You have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, to correct any inaccuracies, and to request that we delete your information. You can also opt out of receiving promotional communications from us. To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Effective Date: January 24, 2023
Our company and team members are committed to serving clients and all website users in a manner that provides reasonable accommodations for individual needs by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Section 504. Our team will assist individuals with their accommodation request and promotes equal access and opportunity.
Jeff Garner Digital Marketing is committed to delivering website content that is accessible and easy to navigate for all users. We encourage anyone needing assistance in accessing online content found on our website to contact us at 407-437-4664 for accommodations.